Returns & Warranty
Our Returns Policy
If any product you purchase from us is not fit for its usual purpose or of acceptable quality (through no fault of your own) we will gladly exchange it, refund it or can arrange for it to be repaired subject to the points below.
We do not offer change of mind returns.
What we ask of you:
- When returning your purchase please bring your original receipt.
- Where possible please return the product in its original packaging.
- For technology products, we may need to send your product to the manufacturer for repair or direct you to their nearest repair agent.*
How to complete your return
- All products purchased through the ReadyToShip online store can be returned to us at:
- Unit 14, 144-150 Canterbury Road,
- For help with your return, call 03 9988 1138, Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
*Products classified as "Technology"
- If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer's warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer or repair agent for repair. Below are some examples of products that commonly come with a manufacturer's warranty:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.